This site uses Google Analytics for tracking site performance.
Genactis has always been extremely sensitive to global and local legal requirements and has always made a point of being fully compliant with data protection laws. Our systems have been built in such a way as to have privacy by design embedded, and have been regularly updated to comply with the latest rules. Recently we have upgraded some of our processes to be fully GDPR compliant:
• We have audited and documented the personal data held at Genactis.
• We created documents on how data is handled and kept safe at Genactis, and what measures we have put in place in case of data breach.
• We have put in place periodic reviews of the personal data we hold and procedures to remove data we no longer need.
• We have upgraded our websites with updated privacy and security statements.
• We have addressed explicit consent for all personal data held, including from employees.
• We have upgraded our systems to make opt-out easy.
• We have trained and continue to train our staff to ensure full understanding of and compliance to the EU 2016/679 – GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
• We have identified that our main establishment is based in France and thus also comply to CNIL declaration for holding databases of personal data.
• We have appointed Odile Dussart (solicitor) as our Data Protection Officer, CNIL designation number DPO-37834.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
SUBJECT ACCESS AND RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
The data collected by Genactis is used strictly in order to fulfill our working obligations with you, and will be stored for 10 years. As part of EU 2016/679 – GDPR compliance, each individual is entitled to access and modify his personal data. This is easily done by emailing our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions please contact our DPO at email@example.com
Genactis is part of